Welcome to the Pennsylvania College of Art & Design, Net Price Calculator. The calculator is designed to give you an early estimate of the amount and types of financial aid for which you might qualify for if you were a first-time, college freshman attending PCA&D full-time as a student in the academic year indicated.
This tool will not work for international, transfer or returning students. If you are an international student, please contact the admissions department directly to discuss the cost of attendance.
Pennsylvania College of Art & Design’s tuition is considerably less expensive than other professional art colleges. In addition, it is located within a city with a considerably lower cost of living than its big-city counterparts. This means you will receive a quality education without breaking the bank. We hope this tool will give you an sense of the options and opportunities available to you so you can make more informed decisions about your college choices.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
1. This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
2. The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
3. The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The PCA&D financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award.
4. You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college. www.fafsa.ed.gov
5. If you are a high school junior or younger, we encourage you to check back because financial aid and scholarships may change in the future, as will tuition and other costs of attending.
6. International and/or Transfer students have different financial aid resources available than those calculated with the Net Price Calculator. International and Transfer students may contact the PCA&D financial aid department for more information about financial aid.
7. The calculator will not provide current students, and/or financial aid applicants to PCA&D, appropriate information for their individual circumstances.
The Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) signed into law on August 14, 2008 includes several new reporting and disclosure requirements. One of those requirements is that every institution of higher education have a Net Price Calculator on its website. The purpose of the Net Price Calculator is "to help current and prospective students, families, and other consumers estimate the individual net price of an institution of higher education for a student. The calculator shall be developed in a manner that enables current and prospective students, families, and consumers to determine an estimate of a current or prospective student's individual net price at a particular institution." P.L. 110-315, sec. 132 (h) (1).