Follow PCA&D

Pennsylvania College of Art & Design offers a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree in fine art, graphic design, illustration, photography, and for students entering PCA&D in fall 2014 - digital media.

Students experience low teacher-to-student ratios, cutting-edge studios and classrooms, an intensive foundation year, a required internship program and a faculty of professional, working artists and designers. Our well-rounded studio and liberal arts curriculum includes approximately 65% of concentrated art studies with the remaining 35% focused on liberal arts classes, including literature, art history, philosophy and math or science.


Explore our departments and majors:

Foundation Department

Digital Media
Fine Art
Graphic Design
Liberal Arts Department

Laptop/Camera Requirements
Student Artwork
Academic Calendar



The annual Senior Show & Celebration

BFA graduating students in digital media, fine art, graphic design, illustration and photography work with faculty in an installation exercise that provides insight into the process of art exhibition.


The annual "Senior Show & Celebration" uses all of the gallery and classroom space within the college to display the work of its graduating seniors.

The opening reception for the SS&C, held on a Saturday in late April or early May, is a major college event and is the largest opening of an art show by a single arts organization in Lancaster.  More than 1,000 friends, family members, and visitors attend.  Artwork fills every floor of the college (covering over 60,000 square feet) and guests are treated to live music and refreshments.


You can read more about this year's Senior Show & Celebration by clicking here.



Annual Senior Show & Celebration








Your Place to Prepare for a Life in Art and Design

204 North Prince Street | P.O. Box 59 | Lancaster, PA 17608-0059 | (717) 396-7833

Site Map | Contact UsPrivacy Policy

Copyright PCA&D 2013