We are excited about the future!
Much has happened during the last year. Alumni, donors, community leaders, faculty, staff, and students all participated in “Visioning Sessions,” which sought feedback on what PCA&D does best and how we can better serve our students and community. Thank you to everyone who participated. We look forward to sharing our the results with everyone in the coming months.
Thank you to our alumni! We delight in the successes of our alumni and continue to share their story with others. In addition, they have continued to support us by volunteering, exhibiting, and giving gifts to the College. Photos and links to information about some of our alumni are on the Alumni page. If you are an alum and you simply need to contact us or request transcripts, go to the Alumni page!
PCA&D is also excited about our new Remarque Circle. Created by the college’s Development Committee, this new upper-level giving circle seeks to closely tie giving to growing the College via specific initiatives.
There are many other ways for you to support PCA&D's students, teachers and the greater Lancaster community:
- Make a charitable gift of any size each year to PCA&D
- Attend a special fundraising event
- Sponsor an event or program during the year
- Host a PCA&D intern (Visit our Internships Page for more information)
- Consider becoming a member of the special upper-level
giving "Circle" that was launched in 2012
- Add PCA&D to your estate plans
- Volunteer on a committee or for a special event
- Tell your friends and neighbors about the wonderful things happening
at PCA&D and bring them here to see it!
Of course, gifts of every size are always needed to ensure that the best art and design education is available to as many people as possible.