“In art, create believable space and texture. It is important to work hard, work fast, and make connections with people.”
• Since 2005, medical illustrator, consultant and project manager at MediVisuals Inc. in Richmond, VA and received board certification in 2009
• Work has been exhibited nationally and represented in public and private collections internationally.
• Instructor at Pennsylvania College of Art & Design and Delaware College of Art & Design
• Visiting artist at several museums and colleges
• Received Master of Science degree from Medical College of Georgia