How to Make A Gift
Every contribution to PCA&D – whether it is a gift to the Annual Fund, sponsorship of a special program, or support of scholarships through our upper-level giving program Remarque Circle – is vital to maintaining this thriving local community of diverse and creative students, highly accomplished faculty and dedicated staff who bring together expansive points-of-view from around the globe.
Make a Gift
PCA&D views the entire City of Lancaster as its campus. Students are attracted to a city that clearly values the arts and they enrich the city by providing a constant stream of new creativity. PCA&D shows its appreciation by actively seeking out opportunities to meet its needs while also serving the city. The College’s Steinman Lofts on West King Street is an example of meeting the housing needs of students and working with a local landlord to renovate unused upper story spaces – a long-time goal of the City.
Read this article in the Lancaster, Pa. newspapers about this project.
- Established in 1982
- Located in downtown Lancaster, PA
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree (BFA) in digital media, fine art, graphic design, illustration, and photography
- Student to Faculty ratio: 10 to 1
- Total enrollment: approximately 300
- Professional internships required for all majors
- Full time tuition: $20,500 annually (2014-2015)
- Buildings house 100,000 square feet of studio, exhibition, and classroom space
- Gender mix: 34% male / 66% female
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) and National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD)
- Member of the Association of Independent College of Art and Design (AICAD)
Ways to Participate
PCA&D is home to an extensive creative community of students, faculty, staff, artists and designers. There are many ways for you to participate:
- Join our growing community of donors;
- Visit the College’s main gallery which exhibits museum-quality exhibitions throughout the year;
- Learn more about the work of exhibiting artists by attending an artist lecture;
- Enroll in a continuing education class;
- Attend one of our special events (such as Designathon or 24 Comics Day);
- Hire a PCA&D intern