Wednesday, December 6th, 2017
2017 ExtraGive surpasses previous efforts
Better than last year! Passing last year’s tally by 79%, PCA&D raised a record $7,270 during the November 17th ExtaGive, Lancaster’s annual 24-hour day of giving. This amount was raised through the generosity of 70 donors, an increase in the number of Donors by 32%. (PCA&D’s ExtraGive total in 2016 was 53 gifts and $4,045 raised).
Thank you to everyone who has donated to PCA&D during the event. Your donation supports the visual arts and scholarships for young artists. Thank you!
Also, very special thanks to those who helped make the ExtraGive lots of fun for the PCA&D community by donating 2017 PCA&D Extra Give Give-Awayy:
Artwork by Staff & Faculty
- Original Painting by Emily Adleblute
- Doggie Gift Bag including: (1) 5”x7” print of David Bony, (1) 5”x7” print of Marilyn Mongrel, (2) “Animals from History” booklets, a squeaky toy & a bag of Snausages
from Christy Hess
- Kitty Gift Bag including: (1) 5”x7” print of King Tutankhameow, (1) 5”x7” print of Queen Elhissabeth, (2) “Animals from History” booklets, a cat toy & a bag of cat treats
from Christy Hess
For You & Your Home
- A dozen linen dinner napkins from Special Occasions & Queen Street Linens
- Create Art Necklace (2) from Mio Studio
- One Hour Deep Muscle Massage by Doreen Jemison of Jemison Healing Arts
- $20 Mean Cup Gift Card and Mug from Megan Gallagher
- $25 Gift Card and 2 glasses from The Fridge from Linda King Brown
PCA&D’s Pop Up Print Shop at Benchmark’s ExtraGive Party at the Ware Center added to the enjoyment of the day, and was once again run by Becky Blosser, PCA&D faculty member. Donors receive an “Extraordinary “ print or T-shirt silkscreened with the 3rd annual PCA&D-ExtraGive limited edition design created by Austin Lord, PCA&D illustration Senior.