Wednesday, March 6th, 2019
Inaugural Pilot Program: PCA&D Fine Art Alumni Residency, beginning September 2019.
Pennsylvania College of Art & Design’s Fine Art department is excited to announce the launch of a merit-based Artist in Residence position for one PCA&D or PSAD alumni a year.
The Alumni-resident will
- Participate in a creative community
- Connect with the talented students and vibrant faculty at your alma mater
- Be part of Lancaster’s creative renaissance
- Mentor (PCA&D students) and be Mentored (by PCA&D’s visiting artists)
- Invigorate their own professional practice
PCA&D students will benefit from meeting and learning from an alumni who is actively working to take their practice further.
The department will benefit by maintaining its connections with PCA&D alumni and keeping them involved,
The resident will renew their connection to PCA&D’s creative community and have access to all building facilities, including full use of PCA&D’s printmaking facilities, digital print lab and wood shop, as well receive studio space similar to those assigned to Senior Fine Artists
Learn more and apply here http://engage.pcad.edu/artist-in-residence