Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017
PCA&D elects new board members, officers
Pennsylvania College of Art & Design has announced several new members for its Board of Directors. Elected to during the February 16 Board meeting were:
- Stephen D Miller, Lancaster, is President of the Restaurant Store, an E-commerce and cash-and-carry restaurant equipment and supply source, part of the Lancaster-based Clark Associates group of companies. He was formerly Development and Legislative Affairs Manager of Ephrata Community Hospital, Ephrata, PA. He serves on the board of the Brethren Village.
- Doug “Spike” Brant, is Chief Executive Officer of Nimblist, which creates environments for live events, entertainment, and immersive installations. He is an experienced sound, lighting and production designer and technician for live entertainment.
- Audry K. Carter, Harrisburg, is a consultant at Aquire, LLC, a consulting firm specializing in helping organizations maximize fundraising potential for education, healthcare, and small nonprofits. She currently serves on the Board of The Burg Foundation and the Pennsylvania Women’s Forum.
- Crystal Weaver, an advocate for Lancaster city, is co-owner of Surveyor Hotel Lancaster, PA, a hotel and restaurant being developed in Lancaster’s Gallery Row, the founder of Passenger Coffee Lancaster, founder of of Prince Street Café, and owner of Simply Sweet, a candy shop in Central Market. She is a board member of Board Member, Fields of Hope and Lancaster Downtown Investment District.
- Abigail A Stewart, IIDA, of Lancaster, is an interior designer with RLPS Architects, Lancaster. She has 12 years’ experience coordinating the full range of interior design services including client advocacy and focus group coordination.
- Brian Gunzenhauser is an Assistant Professor in the Graphic Design department of the Pennsylvania College of Art & Design. He designed a curriculum of web design and development courses, and currently teaches those classes. For over 13 years, Brian has worked with user experience, digital marketing, and programming for numerous public-facing websites. He is serving as the faculty appointee to the PCA&D Board of Directors.
At the meeting, the board of directors voted David I. Buckman, Esq., as Chairman, and Robert A. Brandt, Jr., as Vice Chairman.