1 credit – online
- Dates: January 22 – March 25
- Times: 6 – 9 PM
- Meetings: 10
- Days: Mondays
- Instructor: Rich Johnson
12 in stock
An industry-standard layout and publication program, Adobe InDesign is used primarily for creating multi-page publications, layout designs, and other publication material. In this course, you will learn to effectively use the Adobe InDesign software program while completing design projects on the computer. Basic computer skills are required to take this course. No prior Adobe InDesign experience necessary. Please check the supply list tab for tech requirements.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by January 15th in order to run. Register today!
- A Gmail.com email address – PCA&D uses Google Classroom for online classes. Gmail accounts are free to create.
- Computer/tablet/internet-enabled device with mic/camera
- Internet access
- Laptop or notebook for taking note
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe InDesign. If you do not already have access to InDesign, please provide your Adobe ID login email address for access to an active Adobe account (NO subscription necessary) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your Adobe ID name after registration. The College will grant you access to download the software you need for successful completion of your course starting one week before the class date and one week after the course ends.