1 Credit – ONLINE
- Dates: April 26 – June 28
- Times: 6 – 9 PM EST
- Meetings: 10
- Days: Wednesdays
- Instructor: Rich Johnson
9 in stock
In this class, we will familiarize ourselves with the basic principles and possibilities available in Adobe Photoshop. You can expect to develop an understanding of pixel-based imagery, resolution, color builds, interface tools and palettes, vocabulary, color correction and perfection, layers, layer masks, art brushes, animation, web graphics and output methods.
6:00-7:00 PM will be asynchronous learning composed of slideshows, video tutorials and small projects.
7:00-8:00 PM will be live, synchronous sessions on Google Meet during which content will be reviewed and added upon. Questions will be answered for the group and project concepts will be outlined.
8:00-9:00 PM will be asynchronous project time to establish outcomes based on learning for that day.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by April 19 in order to run. Register today!
- A Gmail.com email address – PCA&D uses Google Classroom for online classes. Gmail accounts are free to create.
- Computer/tablet/internet-enabled device with mic/camera
- Internet access
- Notebook and Pen/Pencil
- Digital camera (optional)
- Adobe Photoshop. If you do not already have access to Photoshop, please provide your Adobe ID login email address for access to an active Adobe account (NO subscription necessary) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your Adobe ID name after registration. The College will grant you access to download the software you need for successful completion of your course starting one week before the class date and one week after the course ends.