Advanced Social Media Marketing
1 Credit – Online
- Dates: July 6 – August 8
- Times: 6 PM – 8 PM
- Meetings: 10
- Days: Mondays & Wednesdays
- Instructor: Mia Aquino
12 in stock
In this course, students will go in-depth on social media marketing strategy, including creation, planning, execution, and measurement. Students will understand how to build a strong social media presence for a brand, using both organic and paid tactics. This course will cover best practices for networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, as well as how you can reach your target audience in the social media space.
PREREQUISITE: Completion of SM 101 Introduction to Social Media Marketing or equivalent experience.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by June 29th in order to run. Register today!
- A Gmail.com email address – PCA&D uses Google Classroom for online classes. Gmail accounts are free to create.
- Computer/tablet/internet-enabled device with mic/camera
- Internet access
- Laptop or notebook for taking notes
- Accounts on Facebook and Instagram, either personal or brand accounts.