Basic Drawing – Intergenerational Studio: Ages 9-Adult
non-credit – in person
- Dates: March 12 – April 2
- Times: 10 AM – 2 PM
- Meetings: 4
- Days: Saturdays
- Instructor: Leah Limpert Walt
2 in stock
Experience the joy of creative learning and making with peers of all ages! In this class, we’ll be exploring drawing techniques and materials through the lens of observational drawing. Expect to learn applicable drawing skills and knowledge and witness the creative spark ignite!
This course must meet minimum enrollment by March 5th in order to run. Register today!
This is a list of steps we are taking to ensure safety for the PCA&D community for classes that meet face-to-face, in person on campus:
- Compliance with all mask wearing requirements – All staff, faculty, students, and visitors will be required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Temperature checks – All staff, faculty, students, and visitors to campus will be screened with a no-touch thermometer upon entry. If your temperature registers 100.4 degrees or more you will not be allowed access to the building.
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures after every class
- Maintain physical distancing with all PCA&D staff, faculty, and students
***Please read our CCE Safety Checklist before joining us on campus***
- Cold pressed watercolor paper, mixed media or Bristol paper, no smaller than 11″x14″ (at least 4 sheets)
- Graphite Pencils: 4B, 2B, HB, 2H, 4H
- Kneaded Eraser
- Masking or Artist’s tape
- Drawing Board or surface
- Pencil Sharpener
- Colored Pencils (optional)