Canva for Branding & Marketing 101
WS 113 :
non-credit – online
- Dates: November 15
- Times: 6 – 9 PM
- Meetings: 1
- Days: Wednesday
- Instructor: Shannon Hamblin
14 in stock
This three hour workshop will go in-depth on the Canva app and how it can be beneficial for branding and marketing purposes. We’ll touch on the basics and we’ll also talk about creating collateral for social media, print marketing, and branding elements. All students must have a Canva account (there is a free version) because we will be doing interactive activities in this course.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by November 8 in order to run. Register today!
- A Gmail.com email address – PCA&D uses Google Classroom for online classes. Gmail
accounts are free to create.
- Computer/tablet/internet-enabled device with mic/camera
- Internet access
- Canva account (there is a free version)
- Pen and paper for note taking