Character Design – Homeschool Studio: Grades 5-9
Non-credit – In-Person
- Dates: March 4 – 25
- Times: 1:30 – 3:30 PM
- Meetings: 4
- Days: Fridays
- Instructor: Jessica Steigelman
9 in stock
Learn how to make a character come to life in this homeschool class! Your student will learn how to explore narratives by creating a new character based off small prompts that are relevant to concept art today. Once conceptualized, students will compose their creations in industry standard compositions such as turnarounds and expression boards.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by February 25th in order to run. Register today!
(Artwork by instructor Jessica Steigelman)
This is a list of steps we are taking to ensure safety for the PCA&D community for classes that meet face-to-face, in person on campus:
- Compliance with all mask wearing requirements – All staff, faculty, students, and visitors will be required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Temperature checks – All staff, faculty, students, and visitors to campus will be screened with a no-touch thermometer upon entry. If your temperature registers 100.4 degrees or more you will not be allowed access to the building.
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures after every class.
- Maintain physical distancing with all PCA&D staff, faculty, and students.
***Please read our CCE Safety Checklist before joining us on campus***
All materials and supplies are included in the cost of class.