Crash Course – Portrait Drawing: Grades 6-9 (morning)
Non-credit – IN-PERSON
- Dates: February 19-26
- Times: 10 AM – 12:30 PM
- Meetings: 2
- Days: Saturdays
- Instructor: Zack Cade Wilkinson
6 in stock
Students in grades 6-9 will learn to draw portraits using the structural landmarks of the human face and simplifying light and shadow to create shapes with a step- by-step approach. Live model will be present for our second session.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by February 12th in order to run. Register today!
This is a list of steps we are taking to ensure safety for the PCA&D community for classes that meet face-to-face, in person on campus:
- Compliance with all mask wearing requirements – All staff, faculty, students, and visitors will be required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Temperature checks – All staff, faculty, students, and visitors to campus will be screened with a no-touch thermometer upon entry. If your temperature registers 100.4 degrees or more you will not be allowed access to the building.
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures after every class.
- Maintain physical distancing with all PCA&D staff, faculty, and students.
***Please read our CCE Safety Checklist before joining us on campus***
All materials and supplies are included in the cost of class.