Cultivating a Daily Writing Practice: Creative Care
non-credit – online
- Dates: February 11 – 25
- Times: 10 AM – 12:30 PM
- Meetings: 3
- Days: Saturday
- Instructor: JenMarie Macdonald
15 in stock
The beginning of the year is the perfect time to begin or recommit to your daily writing practice. We’ll learn different ways to structure our practice and use the technologies of ritual to keep us eager to return to it. We’ll also study the daily practices of other writers and artists as well as their work and allow it to inspire our own work and practice. Participants will leave with concrete ways to craft a daily practice, strategies to keep it up, and a body of new work.
This class must meet minimum enrollment by February 4 in order to run. Register today!
● A Gmail.com email address – PCA&D uses Google Classroom for online classes. Gmail
accounts are free to create.
● Computer/tablet/internet-enabled device with mic/camera
● Internet access
● Laptop or notebook for writing
● Objects that help cultivate the atmosphere that will invite you to sit with your daily