Easy Weaving for the Home Studio: Intergenerational Studio Ages 11-Adult
CE 19-01 :
non-credit – in person
- Dates: June 17 – 24
- Times: 12 – 3 PM
- Meetings: 2
- Days: Saturdays
- Instructor: Joanna Spicer
9 in stock
In this class you will learn how to make a basic peg loom, prep the warp, utilize yarn as weft, and practice basic weaving techniques. You will learn how to choose yarns for warp and weft as well as how to create patterns and remove your finished piece from loom. We will view and discuss examples and demonstrations to help you continue to explore and create in your home!
This course must meet minimum enrollment by June 10 in order to run. Register today!
- Two 9″ wooden canvas stretchers
- Two 12″ wooden canvas stretchers
- Please bring yarns you may want to use and share
- Further supply options will be discussed in class