Face As Canvas: Graphic Liner Ages 12 – Adult: Intergenerational Studio
WS 179 :
non-credit – in person
- Dates: November 15
- Times: 6 – 9 PM
- Meetings: 1
- Days: Wednesday
- Instructor: Megan Elaine Wirick
12 in stock
In this workshop will be exploring the face as canvas – focusing on the viral trend of graphic eyeliner. In a stress free and inclusive environment, come and express yourself by creating a fun graphic liner makeup look. Using water activated liners there is no pressure to be perfect! You will learn tips and techniques to create a fun look suited for your eye shape. Use this workshop to practice your makeup techniques or just a way to relax and have some fun playing with makeup.
Celebrate Fall, Hispanic Heritage Month, and the Anniversary of Hip Hop with us. Use the coupon code ALLABOUTFALL at checkout on select classes to take 10% off. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases. Code expires September 30, 2023.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by November 8 in order to run. Register today!
- Water activated liner palette or singles
- Tiny liner brushes (nail art brushes)
- Vessel for water
- Your personal makeup – Any additional makeup you’d like wear (Concealer, Foundation, brow gel, eye shadows, glitters, blush, contour, highlighters, mascara, lipsticks, jewels)
- Inspiration to base your look off of
- Here are some suggested liners if you’re looking for ones to purchase!