Fundamentals of Adobe Illustrator: Grades 7-9
Non-credit – In-Person
- Dates: March 12 – April 9
- Times: 12:30 – 2:30 PM
- Meetings: 5
- Days: Saturdays
- Instructor: Joseph Bend
5 in stock
Welcome to the fundamentals of Adobe Illustrator! Adobe Illustrator is a designer, content creator, illustrator, or even fine artist’s best friend! In this class, your child will learn the fundamental concepts of design and Illustration through fun and engaging projects that provide excellent examples of how to not only navigate Adobe Illustrator, but how designs are used across various platforms and career paths within design. Your child will dive into the world of digital illustration to explore how logos, graphic novels, clothing graphics, and more are made.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by March 5th in order to run. Register today!
This is a list of steps we are taking to ensure safety for the PCA&D community for classes that meet face-to-face, in person on campus:
- Compliance with all mask wearing requirements – All staff, faculty, students, and visitors will be required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Temperature checks – All staff, faculty, students, and visitors to campus will be screened with a no-touch thermometer upon entry. If your temperature registers 100.4 degrees or more you will not be allowed access to the building.
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures after every class.
- Maintain physical distancing with all PCA&D staff, faculty, and students.
***Please read our CCE Safety Checklist before joining us on campus***
- All materials and supplies are included in the cost of class
- Optional: Headphones! (Unlike in school I want you to jam out while you work!)
- A flash drive 32gb or larger, or login information for a cloud-based storage account such as Google Drive, iCloud, or Dropbox so you can save your work.