Inspired By Nature – Homeschool Studio: Grades 1-5
Non-credit – In-Person
- Dates: March 10 – 31
- Times: 1:30 – 3:30 PM
- Meetings: 4
- Days: Thursdays
- Instructor: Abigail Saurbaugh
9 in stock
Explore different sides of nature in this art history based studio class. We will learn about various artists and how they approached the theme of nature in their work. We will be looking at Angie Lewin and her printmaking of gardens and Nils Udo and how he created installation works from natural elements. We will also be taking a look at Katerina Apale and exploring all the colors from out in nature. We will pull inspiration from their creations to produce artworks of our own.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by March 3rd in order to run. Register today!
This is a list of steps we are taking to ensure safety for the PCA&D community for classes that meet face-to-face, in person on campus:
- Compliance with all mask wearing requirements – All staff, faculty, students, and visitors will be required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Temperature checks – All staff, faculty, students, and visitors to campus will be screened with a no-touch thermometer upon entry. If your temperature registers 100.4 degrees or more you will not be allowed access to the building.
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures after every class.
- Maintain physical distancing with all PCA&D staff, faculty, and students.
***Please read our CCE Safety Checklist before joining us on campus***
All materials and supplies are included in the cost of class.