Introduction to Figma
non-credit – online
- Dates: February 16 – March 1
- Times: 6 – 9 PM
- Meetings: 3
- Days: Fridays
- Instructor: Ellie Cochran
15 in stock
Figma is a collaborative application for user interface design, and has quickly become the industry-standard tool for UI and UX design work. This three-session course will introduce participants to Figma’s workflow, and will cover topics such as creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, using design systems and libraries, and how designers can test their work.
Participants will also learn how to use Figma’s collaboration features to work effectively with other designers and stakeholders. By the end of the course, participants will have an understanding of how to use Figma to work together and create dynamic and effective UI concepts.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by February 9 in order to run. Register today!
- A Gmail.com email address – PCA&D uses Google Classroom for online classes. Gmail accounts are free to create.
- Computer/tablet/internet-enabled device with mic/camera
- Internet access
- Laptop or notebook for taking notes
- Figma account (free)