Introduction to Zine Making
non-credit – in person
- Dates: February 18
- Times: 12:30 – 3:30 PM
- Meetings: 1
- Days: Saturday
- Instructor: Rachel Yinger
15 in stock
A zine, short for magazine, is a small, self-published book that anyone can create about any topic they’re interested in. In this workshop, students will create their own zine while learning about the history of self-publication being used for social justice movements. Students can draw, write, and/or collage to create their zines. At the end of the workshop, students can exchange some of the zines they created with one another.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by Feburary 11 in order to run. Register today!
- Ideas about what you’d like to create a zine about!
- Materials for note-taking
- Collage materials (some will be provided)
- Colored 8.5 x 11 paper (white paper will be provided, some colors may be available)