Introduction to Visual Brand Identity: Logos, Color, and More
CE 128 :
non-credit – online
- Dates: May 2 – 16
- Times: 5:30 – 8:30 PM
- Meetings: 3
- Days: Tuesdays
- Instructor: Pablo Alarcon Jr.
15 in stock
In this class we will introduce what it means to develop a visual brand identity design and dive into an overview of graphic design concepts and terminology through lectures, discussions, and critiques. You will have the opportunity to solve design problems and develop a visual identity that effectively communicates a brand’s message utilizing programs like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. You must have prior experience with these programs prior to taking this course.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by April 25 in order to run. Register today!
- A Gmail.com email address – PCA&D uses Google Classroom for online classes. Gmail accounts are free to create.
- Computer/tablet/internet-enabled device with mic/camera
- Internet access
- Pens, pencils, and a notebook
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. If you do not already have access to these Adobe programs, please provide your Adobe ID login email address for access to an active Adobe account (NO subscription necessary) Please contact email@example.com with your Adobe ID name after registration. The College will grant you access to download the software you need for successful completion of your course starting one week before the class date and one week after the course ends.