Material Exploration: The Brush Pen
WS 178 :
non-credit – in person
- Dates: June 15
- Times: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
- Meetings: 1
- Days: Thursday
- Instructor: Jen Sarkisian
13 in stock
Is the permanence of ink scary? Does the idea of not having the control of a fine-nib pen when inking a finished piece make you sweat? Sweat no more! Learn drawing with a brush-pen to amp up your inked pieces. Explore better line variety and a variety of more interesting textures that can be had with this freeing material.
(image by Jen Sarkisian)
This course must meet minimum enrollment by June 8 in order to run. Register today!
- Brush pen (any color you like!) Black or Any Color
- 1 sheet or pad of hot press watercolor paper (no larger than 9×12”) Hot Press (We can cut or rip these to size)
- 1 sheet or pad of cold press watercolor paper (no larger than 9×12”) Cold Press (can be cut or ripped to size)
- Optional: masking fluid or masking fluid pen Masking Fluid Pen