CE 178 :
non-credit – in person
- Dates: July 11 – 25
- Times: 6 – 9 PM
- Meetings: 3
- Days: Tuesdays
- Instructor: Jason Ward
11 in stock
Learn to draw from sight using charcoal and graphite. We will practice sight sizing, perspective, and both additive and subtractive techniques. One still life will be available to work with for the whole class each session. There will also be plenty of objects for students to set up their own still life and practice smaller, in-depth studies.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by July 5th in order to run. Register today!
● Graphite pencils marked 2B,4B,6B
● Soft vine charcoal sticks & charcoal pencils marked 2B,6B
● Compressed charcoal stick
● Erasers: 1 kneaded, 1 rubber/gum/vinyl.
● Blending stumps or brushes