Photoshop Automation Workshop
WS 163 :
non-credit – online
- Dates: July 27
- Times: 6 – 9 PM
- Meetings: 1
- Days: Thursday
- Instructor: Ellie Cochran
13 in stock
Picture this: you’ve just gotten a client request to produce 500 business cards for a new company, and they’re going to need the PDFs by the end of the day. You’re not worried though, because you know that with Adobe Photoshop and a spreadsheet of employee names, you can have the project done in just a few clicks.
This workshop will cover three of the most useful automation features in Photoshop: Actions, Data Sets, and the Image Processor. Attendees will learn how these tools can be used separately and together for efficient bulk image editing and production workflows that can save time while producing quality output.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by July 2o in order to run. Register today!
- Notebook & pen/pencil for note-taking
- A Gmail.com email address – PCA&D uses Google Classroom for online classes. Gmail accounts are free to create.
- Computer/tablet/internet-enabled device with mic/camera
- Internet access
- A computer running the latest version of Windows or MacOS, with the latest version of Adobe Photoshop installed