Seeing/Seen: Self Portraits for Healing and Self-Care (Women and Femmes)
non-credit – online
- Dates: February 21-28
- Times: 6 – 9 PM
- Meetings: 2
- Days: Wednesdays
- Instructor: Dafna Steinberg
15 in stock
This online class is for women and femme-identifying people, especially those who are older. Using photo and writing prompts, we will have a conversation around what it means to look at one’s own image as well as what it means to be seen by others, especially in an age of social media and the selfie.
This class will also host the conversation on the difference between a self-portrait and a selfie and why someone might not be comfortable taking their own photo or having their photograph taken.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by February 14 in order to run. Register today!
- A Gmail.com email address – PCA&D uses Google Classroom for online classes. Gmail accounts are free to create.
- Computer/tablet/internet-enabled device with mic/camera
- Internet access
- Please bring two photographs of yourself (can be digital or physical)
- Notebook and writing utensil