Summer Session 1 | Storyboarding for Animation, Experiences, and Games
1 Credit – online
- Dates: July 11 – 22
- Times: 2 – 5 PM
- Meetings: 10
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Instructor: Daniel Cardona
11 in stock
Storyboarding is one of the first steps in storytelling in visual media. This course will develop your skills for creating visual concepts with both 2D and 3D digital tools. Animation principles will guide students into more advanced techniques for shot composition and layout. By the end of class, you will have a strong foundation to be able to delve deeper into professional visual storytelling.
In order to run, this course must meet minimum enrollment by July 4, register today!
***Please read our CCE Safety Checklist before joining us on campus***
- A Gmail.com email address – PCA&D uses Google Classroom for online classes. Gmail accounts are free to create.
- Computer/tablet/internet-enabled device with mic/camera
- Internet access
- Notebook and Pen/Pencils
- A digital drawing tablet or Cintiq
- Adobe Photoshop. If you do not already have access to Photoshop, please provide your Adobe ID login email address for access to an active Adobe account (NO subscription necessary) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your Adobe ID name after registration. The College will grant you access to download the software you need for successful completion of your course starting one week before the class date and one week after the course ends.
- We may also access Adobe Premier at the very end of the course.