1 credit – online
- Dates: January 23 – March 26
- Times: 6 – 9 PM
- Meetings: 10
- Days: Tuesdays
- Instructor: Matt Hollenbach
14 in stock
This course will introduce the concepts around the idea that UX (User Experience) and UI (User Interface) refer to the visual components, interactions, and experience when using a product. UX refers to the overall experience of the product and how it makes the user feel. UI includes all of the visual components that bring the product to life.
Each class meeting will include one hour of lecture, one hour of synchronous work time (with instructor present), and one hour of asynchronous work time on various projects such as Test Subject/Auditing, Personal UX Thesis, and the Final project.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by January 16 in order to run. Register today!
- A Gmail.com email address – PCA&D uses Google Classroom for online classes. Gmail accounts are free to create.
- Computer/tablet/internet-enabled device with mic/camera
- Internet access
- Laptop or notebook for taking notes
- Adobe XD
- If you do not already have access to Adobe Creative Suite, please provide your Adobe ID login email address for access to an active Adobe account (NO subscription necessary) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your Adobe ID name after registration. The College will grant you access to download the software you need for successful completion of your course starting one week before the class date and one week after the course ends.