Young Artist Academy II: Grades 4-6
Non-credit – In-Person
- Dates: March 12 – April 9
- Times: 10 AM – 12 PM
- Meetings: 5
- Days: Saturdays
- Instructor: Nichole Madonna
7 in stock
Students in 4-6 grade are invited to experience a class focusing on a variety of art making techniques. Instructors provide personalized instruction catered to your child’s skill level while challenging them to explore their individual creative talents. During this five session class, students will have fun exploring their imaginations, while making connections to artists throughout history. Assignments vary each week and session, so there is always something new to learn! All materials and supplies are included in the cost of class.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by March 5th in order to run. Register today!
This is a list of steps we are taking to ensure safety for the PCA&D community for classes that meet face-to-face, in person on campus:
- Compliance with all mask wearing requirements – All staff, faculty, students, and visitors will be required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Temperature checks – All staff, faculty, students, and visitors to campus will be screened with a no-touch thermometer upon entry. If your temperature registers 100.4 degrees or more you will not be allowed access to the building.
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures after every class.
- Maintain physical distancing with all PCA&D staff, faculty, and students.
***Please read our CCE Safety Checklist before joining us on campus***
All materials and supplies are included in the cost of class.