Young Artist Academy III: Grades 7-9
Non-credit – In-Person
- Dates: March 12 – April 9
- Times: 10 AM – 12 PM
- Meetings: 5
- Days: Saturdays
- Instructor: Abigail Saurbaugh
10 in stock
Your child in 7th, 8th, or 9th grade has a passion for creativity; let’s nurture their curiosity and abilities in a supportive class that encourages artistic exploration. Using the principles of design and art history as a foundation, your pre-teen or teen will learn the significance of thinking like an artist with lessons that will inform and enhance their personal development. Students will learn a variety of art-making techniques, including drawing, painting, sculpting, and more. This program is open to all skill levels, and provides an atmosphere for self-discovery, camaraderie, and small-group learning.
This course must meet minimum enrollment by March 5th in order to run. Register today!
This is a list of steps we are taking to ensure safety for the PCA&D community for classes that meet face-to-face, in person on campus:
- Compliance with all mask wearing requirements – All staff, faculty, students, and visitors will be required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Temperature checks – All staff, faculty, students, and visitors to campus will be screened with a no-touch thermometer upon entry. If your temperature registers 100.4 degrees or more you will not be allowed access to the building.
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures after every class.
- Maintain physical distancing with all PCA&D staff, faculty, and students.
***Please read our CCE Safety Checklist before joining us on campus***
All materials and supplies are included in the cost of class.