Open House Registration
IMPORTANT NOTE: OUR JANUARY 19TH OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE HAS BEEN CHANGED. THE EVENT WILL NOW START AN HOUR EARLIER AT 10 AM AND WILL END AT 1:30 PM.
Attending an open house at Pennsylvania College of Art & Design is a great way to get to know the college. Each open house at PCA&D features:
- a chance to meet faculty
- the opportunity to talk with current students
- portfolio information
- information on housing
- resources to help you finance your college education
- the chance to explore our facilities
- 11-11:15 am: Check-In or Register
- 11:15 am – 12 pm: Welcome Remarks and Student Panel
- 12 – 2:15 pm: Portfolio Reviews (please sign up for a time slot upon arrival)
- 12 – 2:30 pm: Tour our studios at your own pace and speak with our faculty and staff.
- 1:00 – 1:40 pm: Downtown Lancaster Walking Tour with Alumni and Current Students
To register to attend an open house, please call the admissions department at (800) 689-0379 ext. 1001, or fill out our online registration form. All open house events take place from 11 am – 2:30 pm.
NOTE: If you apply to the BFA degree program at the open house, you do not have to pay the $40 application fee.