Who we are
board of trustees
- Russell D. Urban, Chair
- James D. Warner, Vice-Chair
- Pamela Barby
- Joe Byorick
- Audry Carter
- Megan Caruso
- Shaun Clair
- Lisa Eggleston
- Abigail Frederick
- Richard Gray
- Patrick S. Hopkins
- Stephen Leaman
- Todd Rucci
- Peter Scudner
- Isaiah Servance Jr.
- Jolene Tolbert
- Crystal Weaver
- Robert A. Brandt Jr., Trustee Emeritus
- Michael Molla, President
- Robert Beener, Dean of Admissions
- Elizabeth Palmer Bennett, Vice President for Finance & Administration
- Linda King Brown, Dean of Faculty & Academic Affairs
- Jason Hartz, Ph.D., Chief of Staff, Director of Institutional Research
- Dan Helwig, Vice President for Strategy & Development
- Collin Holder, Chief Development Officer
- Carissa Massey, Ph.D., Provost
- Maria Provencher, Dean of Students
- Daina Savage, Vice President for Strategic Communications
For information on open houses, portfolio reviews, scheduling tours or interviews, application deadlines, or any other question related to our BFA degree programs.
Email Admissions Department
Center for Creative Exploration
To find out about classes for youth, teens, and adults, credit and non-credit classes, workshops, and certificate programs.
Email Center for Creative Exploration
Giving to PCA&D
Contact us with questions about how to give, gift & estate planning, donor recognition, and recurring giving.
Email Development Department
Send us your news!
Email Community Engagement Department
Contact Public Relations to connect with on-campus experts on a variety of subjects, communicate the college’s stances on major issues facing art, design, and higher education; stories about PCA&D, faculty, students, alumni, the college’s programs and initiatives and to disseminate news information to the on-campus community.