Pennsylvania College of Art & Design is one of the most affordable private art colleges in the country and is an excellent value for those seeking a professional degree in the visual arts and more than 90 percent of our students receive some form of financial assistance. We also offer a convenient payment plan that can cover any balances remaining after deducting financial aid awards.
For priority consideration for PCA&D institutional scholarships and grants complete the Free Application of Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1.
- Estimate the Cost of Attendance – Net Price Calculator
- With help from the National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE), financial literacy information is now available for PCA&D students with CashCourse
- Academic Progress Policy (PDF)
- Scholarship Search Information from US Department of Education
- FastWeb: Resource for Scholarships, Grants and More
- Avoiding Financial Aid Scams
The FAFSA, Free Application for Federal Student Aid, is the online Federal application PCA&D and most colleges use to determine financial aid. It’s also required for federal student loans.
Students may begin to file the 2018-2019 FAFSA starting October 1, 2017. Filing annually is required for financial aid, and filing as early as possible will allow more time to get your aid in place. Students applying and accepted to PCA&D will receive their financial aid information beginning in January. PCA&D returning students’ financial aid award letters will still be distributed starting in May, after academic progress is determined.
PCA&D’s financial aid code for the FAFSA is 016021.
- Visit the Federal Direct Loans Site
- Instructions for Federal Direct Loans – Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Visit the Direct Parent Plus Loans Site
- Instructions for Direct Parent Plus Loans (PDF)
- Alternative/Private Loans: Compare and apply
- Lancaster Dollars for Higher Learning – Interest Free loan option for Lancaster County residents
- Verification form for dependent students (PDF)
- Verification form for independent students (PDF)
- Low Income Form (PDF)
- Work Study Application (PDF)
- Student Loan Code of Conduct (PDF)
- PELL Grant Regulation | Lifetime Eligibility Limits (PDF)
- Parent PLUS Loan Denial | Request Additional Unsubsidized Student Loan (PDF)