How to give
Your donation helps make it possible for PCA&D to prepare students to pursue art as their life’s work
Your generosity has a lasting impact and allows PCA&D to educate and inspire the next generation of artists. For many talented and hardworking prospective students, the cost of a college education is out of reach without scholarship assistance.
Center for Student Engagement
A hands-on, collaborative, creative space designed to facilitate group-based creativity and design thinking, while also giving students and student organizations a space to convene.
223 N Water St Residence Hall
With an enrollment goal of 600, PCA&D students need more space for living and making. To that end, the College purchased the former Chameleon Club property.
Other Ways to Give
Besides giving a charitable donation there are many ways to support PCA&D’s students, faculty and the greater Lancaster community.
- Include PCA&D in your estate plans
- Sponsor an event or program during the year
- Attend a special fundraising event
- Hire a PCA&D intern
- Volunteer on a committee or for a special event
- Tell your friends and neighbors about the wonderful things happening at PCA&D and bring them here to see it.