"Draw everyday. Draw out of your head when you have to, use reference when you can. That may sound strange coming from someone that works predominantly cartoony, but trust me it’ll help so much. Listen to critiques from your teachers, your classmates, that weird guy on the bus... you get the idea feedback is important."
• Freelance and commission illustrator
• Fulltime Graphic Designer
• Illustrator of Moo Kitty Finds a Home- A Mom’s Choice Award Winner
• Attends and sells original work at conventions on the east coast
• Event photographer with 2 Artists Photography