While learning how to draw and paint was fun, one of the most useful things I learned at PCA&D was to think creatively about any number of problems. Being a creative problem solver has given me many opportunities in my professional life and allowed me to never say 'I don't know how to do that' and always say 'I can figure that out'.
• Currently Senior Experience Designer with the LEGO Group
• UX & UI Design Manager with Planet 3, a start-up focused on developing an educational gaming platform
• Creative Director at Invodo, lead the content development for the next generation of ecommerce content
• Freelance creative work including app development, animations, and art.
• Story artist/Character designer at StoveGhost Studio
• Producer/Lead 2-D artist – Games for Healthy Kids
• Producer/Lead 2-D artist – Electric Racer for Sesame Workshop
• Masters in Entertainment Technology degree from Carnegie Mellon University