Digital Marketing & Social Media Certificate
Learn social media and online marketing tools and strategies for successful business operations
Digital marketing is an important part of how we conduct business. Reaching far beyond traditional marketing media, businesses today must open the lines of communication with customers and potential customers to develop valuable interactive online relationships using a variety of communications tools.
- Courses are offered at varying times year-round. Select classes begin in January, May, July, and September.
- LENGTH OF CERTIFICATE: As little as one year.
- COURSES TO COMPLETE: 5 classes total. Some customization may be available based on students’ experience.
- To receive a Certificate, students must achieve an overall 2.0 G.P.A. or better.
- Develop and manage branding strategies using social media
- Gain skills to create and operate a dynamic website, and learn how to drive traffic there
- Learn how social media tools interrelate and the most effective ways to use them
- Learn how to design a social media marketing strategy for your business or organization
- Develop appropriate content to improve your organization’s engagement with target audiences
- Evaluate the effectiveness of digital efforts with analytics and metrics
Course of Study
- SM 101, Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- SM 102, Advanced Social Media Marketing or SM 100 Introduction to Digital Marketing
- SM 105, Content Creation
- DES 155, HTML & Website Design or DES 162, WordPress
- DES 152, Photoshop or choose from a list of approved alternates.
$485 per class
How to Register
Enrolling in one of PCA&D’s Certificate Programs is simple. Confirm your intent to pursue one of our certificates by filling out an application. Register for required courses on our class site.
If you have any questions regarding mapping out a plan, upcoming class schedules, or completing your certificate, please contact the Center for Creative Exploration at 717.396.7833 ext 1005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.