PCA&D students holding first-ever Art Market
Thursday, March 29th, 2018
At the first ever PCA&D Art Market during the April 6 First Friday, PCA&D’s illustration, fine art, design, and photography majors have gathered some of their favorite work to sell.
The Art Market will feature all original and handmade items by student artists.
- Shelby Young – Illustration
- Annie Troller – Illustration
- Elizabeth Geckle – Illustration
- Andrea Ho – Graphic Design
- Kelsey Harmon – Graphic Design
- Sarah Garrett – Illustration
- Willa Hutchison – Illustration
- Paige Baxter – Illustration
- Savanah Myers – Illustration
- Peri Penrod – Illustration
- Pat Foley – Graphic Design
- Joey Bend – Graphic Design
- Karla Urgiles – Illustration
- Naomi Hudnall – Graphic Design
- Dyneisha Gross – Graphic Design
- Emily White – Graphic Design
- Casey Capece – Graphic Design
- Kathryn Mikes – Illustration
- Brian Fenstermacher – Graphic Design
- Jarret Dreese – Fine Art
- Symone Saunders – Illustration
- Zoe Bitner – DM
- Austin Lord – Illustration
Also during first Friday at PCA&D:
In the PCA&D Photo Hallway: There will be an exhibit of student works; The Art of Pure Seduction, a look at the power of Advertising.
In the Main Gallery: Gale Jamieson – The Space In Between. Gale Jamieson is a mixed media artist who works with the concept that “an idea seeks its own form.” Through Apr 20.
Top artwork: Austin Lord
Share this article with a friend