Pennsylvania College of Art & Design is one of the most affordable private art colleges in the country and is an excellent value for those seeking a professional degree in the visual arts.
More than 90 percent of our students receive some form of financial assistance.
We also offer a convenient payment plan that can cover any balances remaining after deducting financial aid awards. For priority consideration for PCA&D institutional scholarships and grants complete the Free Application of Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1.
PCA&D’s financial aid code for the FAFSA is 016021.
Estimate the cost of attendance by using our Net Price Calculator via the button below.
- Visit the FAFSA Site
- Apply for new FSA (Federal Student Aid) ID
- Estimate the Cost of Attendance
- Visit the Direct Stafford Loans Site
- Instructions for Direct Stafford Loans – Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Visit the Direct Parent Plus Loans Site
- Instructions for Direct Parent Plus Loans (PDF)
- Access to Alternative/Private Loans
- Lancaster Dollars for Higher Learning – Interest Free loan option for Lancaster County residents
- With help from the National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE), financial literacy information is now available for PCA&D students with CashCourse
- Academic Progress Policy (PDF)
- FastWeb: Resource for Scholarships, Grants and More
- Verification form for dependent students (PDF)
- Verification form for independent students (PDF)
- Work Study Application (PDF)
- Student Loan Code of Conduct (PDF)
- PELL Grant Regulation | Lifetime Eligibility Limits (PDF)
- Direct Parent PLUS Loan Denial | Request for Additional Stafford Loan (PDF)
- For Veterans