Is Your Degree On Pause?
PCA&D offers those who paused their college journey the opportunity to complete a degree or certificate within one year through the financial and academic support of the ACHIEVE program
A collaborative project led by the Lancaster County Workforce Development Board, ACHIEVE allows Pennsylvania residents the opportunity to complete an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or undergraduate certificate on a full scholarship. The scholarship includes tuition and a variety of resources that will help you complete your degree.
PCA&D’s credential completion program is designed for a diverse community of adult learners who have completed some college credit and would benefit economically by completing a degree or certificate in high-demand occupations.
You may be eligible if you...
- Are a Pennsylvania resident
- Are able to finish the degree or certification by June 30, 2024
- You exited college after January 1, 2021
- Had a 2.0 GPA (or higher) upon exit
PCA&D offers associate degrees and 10 undergraduate certificates as options for program completion. Several of our certificate programs are available online.
- Advanced Photography & Video 12 credits
- Business in Creative Industry* 18 credits
- Communication Design 16.5 credits
- Data Visualization* 18 credits
- Digital Photography 18 credits
- Esports Management* 18 credits
- Fashion Merchandising* 18 credits
- Live Experience Design & Production 18 credits
- Packaging Design 10.5 credits
- UX/UI Design* 16.5 credits
ACHIEVE Your Goals. Complete Your Degree!
Equal Opportunity Program/Employer. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to those with disabilities. Program funded with federal dollars. For detailed information see www.lancastercountywib.com/organizational-integrity/operating-documents.