Open House Registration
Attending an open house at Pennsylvania College of Art & Design is a great way to get to know the college. Each open house at PCA&D features:
- a chance to meet faculty
- the opportunity to talk with current students
- portfolio information
- information on housing
- resources to help you finance your college education
- the chance to explore our facilities
- Doors open at 10:45 am
- Remarks begin at 11:00 am
- Portfolio Reviews will be ongoing between 12:00 – 2:15 pm
- Faculty and Alumni will be available in all departments from 12:15 – 2:30 pm
- Our Student Life, Financial Aid, and Admissions Teams will be available from 12:15 – 2:30 pm
- Alumni-led Lancaster City tours will depart at 1:30 pm
To register to attend an open house, please call the admissions department at (800) 689-0379 ext. 1001, or fill out our online registration form. All open house events take place from 11 am – 2:30 pm.
NOTE: If you apply to the BFA degree program at the open house, you do not have to pay the $40 application fee.