Start your application, submit your portfolio, and jump-start your future with PCA&D.
If you do not hold United States Citizenship or Permanent Residency status you're considered an international applicant
You’re encouraged to apply to the College as soon as possible to allow ample time for any necessary procedures to take place. If you’re attending PCA&D on the F-1 VISA, you should maintain frequent contact with our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
United States immigration regulations require periodic reports on nonimmigrant aliens’ progress and location. In addition to the regular admissions procedures, you must:
Demonstrate command of the English language
If your primary language is not English, you must provide official proof of both written and spoken English language proficiency. You are encouraged to register for exams as early as possible and retake exams if needed; multiple exam reports may be submitted. Test scores have to be sent to PCA&D by the testing institution before the application deadline.
Here are the acceptable forms of proof…
- English Proficiency Certificate: available from any U.S. embassy or consulate.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Written-based Test – achieve a minimum score of 550, Internet-based Test – achieve a minimum score of 79-80. PCA&D’s code 8180.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): achieve a minimum score of 6. PCA&D’s code 8180.
- Duolingo: achieve a minimum score of 100 (for 160-point scale exam).
- ELS’s Certificate of Completion: Level 112 – English for Academic Purposes.
- Other: Official transcripts that demonstrate at least 2 full years of academic success at a high school or college/university in which English is the primary language of instruction.
Forward certified English translations of all academic records from all previously attended schools/colleges
You must submit official secondary school transcripts and, if applicable, college/university transcripts. If your transcripts are not in English, they must be translated to English by a certified translator (find a full list of options here) and mailed along with the official records in the original language. For foreign credit evaluation, we suggest contacting World Education Services (WES). Student copies will not be accepted as official documents.
Please have all official documents mailed directly from the issuing institution to email@example.com or…
204 North Prince Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
IMMIGRATION & VISA INFORMATION
Before PCA&D will begin processing immigration paperwork, you must first complete the application process and be accepted to PCA&D.
Afterwards, be prepared to show evidence that sufficient financial support exists for you to attend a U.S. institution of higher education. If sufficient, an I-20 form will be issued to apply for an F-1 student visa or to transfer a current I-20 form.
An affidavit of support must be received when filing Form I-134 with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
International applicants should be aware that federal regulations do not permit the awarding of federal funds to foreign students. Contact the admissions office for more information.