Health & Safety While On Campus
DAILY HEALTH MONITOR CHECKLIST & TEMPERATURE CHECK
* If you are fully vaccinated you do not need to complete the daily Health Monitoring Checklist or use the temperature kiosk. We trust you will continue to actively monitor your health and refrain from coming to campus and contact email@example.com if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive.
* If you are not fully vaccinated or do not plan on receiving the vaccine you will need to continue to complete the daily Health Monitoring Checklist and use the temperature kiosk.
* In order to provide equity for all, masks need to be worn on campus in classrooms and public spaces by everyone – vaccinated and unvaccinated. Masks do not need to be worn when you are alone in your office.
* In-person meetings may safely be held between fully vaccinated people without wearing masks or physically distancing. If the meeting includes unvaccinated people, masks should be worn.
VISITORS TO CAMPUS
* Invited guests will need to wear a mask upon entry at Prince Street entrance, use the temperature kiosk, and respond to a few health monitor questions administered verbally by the guard.