As the leading creative force in Lancaster, Pennsylvania College of Art & Design is preparing for transformational change. Together, Pennsylvania College of Art & Design and Lancaster are poised to become one of the best creative centers on the East Coast.
As a community leader, your contribution can inspire others to give to the College. These gifts will help us attract the best students and nationally-known artists and designers to our city and create innovative partnerships with business and industry.
For more information on how you can add your support to this vision by becoming a member of Remarque Circle, please contact Megan Gallagher or 717.396.7833 x 1088.
Give to PCA&D
Your gifts help students at Pennsylvania College of Art & Design become strong thinkers, strong makers and strong communicators.
If you have questions about donating to PCA&D, call the development office at (717)396-7833 x 1088. Office hours are M-F from 8:30a.m.- 4:30 p.m. (EST).
Simple Ways to Give
There are many ways for you to support PCA&D’s students, faculty and the greater Lancaster community.
- Make a charitable gift of any size to PCA&D;
- Become a member of Remarque Circle (our upper-level giving program);
- Include PCA&D in your estate plans;
- Sponsor an event or program during the year;
- Attend a special fundraising event;
- Hire a PCA&D intern;
- Volunteer on a committee or for a special event; or
- Tell your friends and neighbors about the wonderful things happening at PCA&D and bring them here to see it.