Safety and Health Resources
If you have an emergency, dial 911
- Lancaster City Police 717-664-1180
- Ambulance and Fire 717-664-1190
PCA&D Ride Home Program
This service is for students who are working after class hours and would feel more comfortable taking a cab home instead of walking.
- This service is free to all PCA&D BFA students.
- Service will be available Monday through Friday from 6:45 p.m. until building closes, and Saturday from 5 p.m. until building closes.
- The ride home service is available only within Lancaster City limits, and only to your home or apartment. Exceptions need approval from the Dean of Students
- Should you need a ride home, you must notify the guard at least one hour prior to your planned departure. Show the guard your ID and write your name and address on the ride home report. Security personnel will call a cab for you.
- Please be ready to leave when the cab arrives at the requested time.
- When the cab arrives, you must show your ID to the cab driver. Security personnel will sign the charge slip for the driver.
Mental Health Services
- Advisor for Student Success, Maria Provencher 717-396-833 ext. 1025
- Contact Lancaster Helpline 717-299-4855
- Crisis Intervention 717-394-2631
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-2738-255
- FREE Crisis Text Line: Text MHA to 741-741
- Planned Parenthood 717-299-2891
- Lancaster General Hospital 717-290-5511
- Family First Medical Associates 717-299-4644
- Urgent Care Lancaster 717-581-0538