AA in Live Experience Design & Production
This Associate of Arts Degree provides you with foundational skills in design and production for live events
The AA Degree curriculum encompasses the first two years of the BFA Degree. It provides students with foundation skills in art and design as well as the first level in the Design and Production sequence with an emphasis on creative technology.
The AA Degree provides a credential option for students who may not require the full BFA degree.
You’ll need to complete 60 credit hours in these courses…
- 21 hours in LiveX major (3 hours “doubled dip” for an additional 3 hours of the Humanities Distribution)
- 15 credits in Foundation Year studio courses
- 9 credits in the Communication Distribution Area
- 9 credits in the Art History Distribution Area
- 6 credits in the Science and/or Humanities Distribution Area (+3 cross listed with LED)
In addition, you’ll need to complete these requirements…
- Successfully complete and document an internship.
- Earn a cumulative 2.0 grade-point average at the conclusion of your course work
- Submit a digital file of 8-10 samples of work from your final portfolio
- Satisfy all financial obligations to the college
who should enroll
The program is designed for a wide range of individuals. College experience is not a prerequisite for this program, but a fondness for working in the live experience field is essential.
How to register
Enrolling in this program is simple, just fill out an application.
If you have any questions, please contact Bonnie Kern, our Admissions Transfer & Outreach Coordinator, at 717.396.7833 ext 1014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make your creative life, a way of life
Make your creative life,
a way of life
Submit An Application
Even if you’re still deciding on a school, start an application or submit your portfolio. Let us get to know you without any commitment.