PCA&D wins 7 communications awards from CUPRAP
Monday, March 28th, 2022
Pennsylvania College of Art & Design’s prospective student viewbook, poster, acceptance mailer, website blog, College rebranding, and other communications efforts were honored at the recent Spring convention of CUPRAP, the College and University Public Relations and Associated Professionals.
- Outreach, Admissions Viewbook, gold
- Print poster, gold, Prospective Student poster (see below)
- Digital Media, Website Feature, silver, for the online 2021 Senior Show
- Marketing/Advertising brand campaign, silver
- Blog writing, silver, feature on Esports Peacocks
- Writing, Short-form story, bronze, feature on Artist in Residence Jennifer Quigley
- Print brochure, honorable mention, Admissions acceptance interactive mailer
“We’re so proud of our small and mighty team who launched a robust rebrand initiative during a pandemic,” said Vice President of Strategic Communications Daina Savage. In addition to Savage, the College’s Communications team includes Director of Public Relations Jennifer Kopf. Winning entries also claimed strategic input from other departments, such as Admissions, throughout the College, as well as the creative work of freelance designers Rick Lewis and George Dailey.
“It really does take a high level of collaboration to achieve an honor like this,” Kopf said. “Getting everyone into the creative flow emphasizes that PCA&D quality of synthesizing lots of great ideas and distilling them down to something that really reflects the school well and with integrity, and which builds something that speaks to our audience.”
Share this article with a friend