Network for success
All enrolled BFA students, continuing education students and alumni are eligible to use Network to Success, the online job board.
Network to Success will allow you to:
- Search for jobs targeted to students/alumni of Pennsylvania College of Art & Design
- Search through more than 95,000 entry-level jobs in College Central Network’s Jobs Central national jobs board
- Review your job search history
- Upload your portfolio and resume
- Find resources to create concise and effective resumes, professional cover letters, and prepare yourself for interviews
- View free expert career and job-search advice through its Career Advice Media Library
When conducting a job search, keep in mind that selecting several search criteria – such as degree, area of interest, or full-time vs. part-time positions – will narrow your search. While it’s a good idea to conduct a focused search, you may also want to try searching for different criteria. To view all jobs posted, leave all of the search fields blank.
If you are an employer and you have a full- or part-time art related position you can register for Network to Success. Network to Success will allow you to:
- Access to our online Employer Services for no charge 24 hours a day/seven days a week.
- Post jobs targeted to Pennsylvania College of Art & Design students
- Search resumes
- Search portfolios of artwork that have been prepared by our alumni