In-Person Class Safety
In order to keep the PCA&D community safe, we ask that you follow these daily guidelines when coming to campus for your class or meeting your class on-site at an outdoor location.
We acknowledge that best practices and directives may change as the situation evolves locally and nationally, so please remain connected with us as we navigate the current session. You can always reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Read this before arriving on campus or on-siTE
- Monitor your symptoms
- Wear a mask
- Masks must be worn by all students, faculty, and staff while inside the building or on-site at an outdoor location
- Face coverings are required for entry
- Masks must cover the nose and mouth
- If you don’t have a mask, the guard at the front desk will provide one
- Checking your temperature
- Your temperature will be taken by an automated kiosk when you enter the building. If your temperature registers at 100.4 or higher, you will not be permitted entry.
- Maintain physical distancing
- Keep 3 feet apart from others and follow directional signage and posted notices about movement through the building to ensure distancing.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly when possible
- You’ll find hand sanitizer dispensers around campus and in classrooms. We recommend bringing your own to on-site classes.
- Try to not bring food to campus
- The length of the classes has been shortened to avoid the need to eat during class. If you do need a snack, please eat it in the designated areas on the 3rd-floor lounge.
- Cover your face when sneezing or coughing
- Try coughing or sneezing into your elbow or a tissue.
- Follow all entry and exit signage
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Parents, please consult your registration confirmation email for all guidelines about the pick-up and drop-off procedure.